Writing articles online

 Sorry haven't been around much this week. Been busy writing article on a web site I found called iWriter that pays actual money to write content for other websites.

Shameless plug.

iWriter is a great way to earn a few extra bucks each week spending just a few hours a day writing small 500 to 1000 word articles on specific subjects. The more you write, the more you make. Even though I am not the best writer in the world, I am not expected to write award winning novels, just small interesting content. The pay is not great at first, but once you get to what is called "Elite" status you can make up to 20 bucks an article. You achieve Elite status once you have been rated on your content at least 30 times and maintain a rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars. If the requester really likes your work you can recieve tips on your material as well. All it takes is a little research to find out something about the topic and you are good.

I am not a writer but I play one online.

Even though I have never considered myself a writer, it is nice to make a few extra bucks putting out content for others. You get to pick the topics you want to tackle. I am being paid to put out material that is decent and interesting. Plus this web site is just screaming for native english writers right now, so everything I put out is in high demand, and I have already been added to several "Favorite" lists, which pays more and gives me first shot at writing new stuff.

So be sure to check out iWriter today and start making a few bucks from home, sitting in front of your computer.