what a weekend

 All I can say is WOW, what a weekend I had.

 Decided to take Saturday and Sunday off from my work with the blogs and websites that I work on and play on the radio. That turned out to be an excellent idea. I had a really good time working other members of the SKCC (Straight Key Century Club) and got a chance to work some really great DX (Distant Stations) on 10 meters.

 With the Solar activity finally picking up as we hit the peak of this solar cycle, with the SFI (Solar Flux Index) over 160 and the SSN (Smoothed Sunspot Number) peaking over 200, the ten meter band was in great shape.
 From North West Washington state we don't have very many openings into Europe, but this weekend I was able to work some stations coming out of Europe. Some of those included European Russia, England, Italy, Germany and Austria in the morning. In the afternoon 10M seemed to swing around to the S Pacific and finally Asia. Was able to work S Korea and several stations from China. China is another area that is hard for me to work on any band, so working them on 10 meters just made it that much more exciting.

 Also received my Amazon gift card for commissions on all the sales I had (Thank you everyone) and used it to order a new vacuum cleaner for the XYL (Teri). It was a model that she was really excited about, so it was nice to be able to use some of the money I made to buy something nice for her. The item received lot's of great reviews so it was an easy choice. Feels really nice to be able to purchase things for her that she wants.

 Spent Monday on a day trip to the dentist for my daughter. The dentist we go to is about 50 miles away so we usually make a day trip out of it. We leave a little early so we can stop and have a treat before we go to the DR. Yesterday we stopped at McDonalds and had lunch before her appointment, which is something we do on special occasions. We all had a blast.

 I have been watching the statistics on some of the items that I am ranking for in Google and see that some of them are starting to climb, as I supply more information on the product or idea that I am promoting. it is great to see that people may be interested in my thoughts and idea's as I post more material on my web sites. I have been working on these ideas for almost a year now and I am finally starting to see some results. Every month I gain a few more readers.