New Baofeng UV-5RE is on it's way

 Where to buy the Baofeng


Available at Amazon

 Been looking at all the different versions of the UV-5RE radios that are available and trying to find where to buy the Baofeng radio as cheaply as possible can be a workout, I finally decided to go ahead and order mine from Amatuer Radio Supplies. They have a really good price gaurantee and will match any lower price that you can find.

The Baofeng UV-5RE radio's have been a top seller in the Amateur radio market and with the low price tag it is no wonder. Their are a lot of different version that are available including 2m 440 and 2M 220 models depending on your needs. I see the Google listings for Baofeng radios now has almost a Million sites that are promoting these radio, and after promoting them myself for awhile I decided to go ahead and order the Baofeng UV-5RE so that I could Do a better review on it and point out some of the good and bad qualities of the radio.

 Anyway I ordered it yesterday so it should be here by Friday the 19th. The total cost was a little over $50.00 dollars with the shippiing. I was able to use my Amateur Radio Supplies gift card on the purchase which brought the price down to around $6.00 bucks.

 I guess the nst step would be to download the CHiRP software and make a Programming cable for it so I can set up all my favorite repeaters. Will try programming it by keypad first though to see if it really is as difficult as they say.

 Stay tuned, and see you on the Air.

 Available at Amazon