The ObamaCare MASH

The Obamacare MASH (Sung to The monster MASH)

Obama is green with envy because he doesnt have a baofeng uv-5r yet
the Obamacare MASH

I was sitting in my lab late one night
trying to log onto the obamacare sight
When my eyes beheld an eery site
Try again tomorrow it said, to my surprise

Obamacare

I want my Obamacare

Obamacare

I'm pulling out all my hair

Obamacare

I surf the site in my underwear

Obamacare

I still cant log onto there

They tell me to try again tomorrow night
In the wee hours of the mornings light
When the traffic is down, thats my best chance
When I get healthcare I will put on my pants

Obamacare

Is this site at all secure

Obamacare

How much more can I endure

Obamacare

It takes lots of nerve

Obamacare

But Almost 6 have been served

My health cares been cancelled, like my favorite game
Obamas still playing the who's to blame game
I have to get my meds, or else I cant function
And suffer all day from erectile dysfunction

 Obamacare

No wood for me

 Obamacare

No food stamps either, just wait and see

 Obamacare

My girls threatened to leave me too

Obamacare

What the heck is a guy to do